Friday, March 18, 2011

Deep Breath

Everyday I start with taking a deep breath to infuse life back into my soul & body. What will the day bring? What shall I do with this day? Who will I see or touch? How will these hours bring me to my next day? And what wisdom can I find or give? When I grow, spiritually, what direction will I find myself taking? Is this the day I expand or is this a day of reflection? Will I be true to myself or deny my own thoughts/feelings? Can I be free of expectation & open to surprise? I await the flow & ask only that I learn & grow, so that I can give & teach.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this Deb! I wonder each day what life will bring my way.....this past year brought such powerful reflection and many days more "surprises" than I could have even imagined. All in all I grew immensly from what I learned. Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete