Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Just Need to Begin the Journey!

I have never thought of myself as a fearful person. But what I have learned while attending Dawn Nocera's "Building My Empire" class is that something is causing me to not move forward! Fear of something! Let's forget for a moment all the negative energy that has infiltrated my life this past year and the fact that for the past several years prior I was working against very strong odds in trying to build a fabulous step family and focus on something real deep inside! ......I lack the internal confidence to move myself forward! Now I'm not saying that I lack self confidence in how I dress or present myself to the world each day but I lack the kind of self aware, deep down inside confidence. As I look back over the years, this is exactly what has kept me from taking the next step, reaching for the stars and really putting my God given talents to work.

So Dawn has challenged me to begin my journey! She suggested that I take a leap of faith by teaching confidence in order to find my own. WOW, OK now that's an AH HA moment! Makes sense right! Well here is what she has challenged me to do. I need to find people that I can help, help them create something that will bring them confidence!

My Objective Is: HELPING YOU CREATE AUTHENTIC CONFIDENCE THROUGH AWARENESS OF YOUR PERSONAL GIFTS AND CREATIVITY.

I would love to hear your feedback on how you think I can take the next step. Do you know anyone who would love to learn something you know I could teach or do you know of a workgroup who may need a facilitator?

"I don't want to sit in my pain any longer. Every pain I have today is a desire for something bigger - it is calling me forward." (my daily affirmation)

Love
Toni

1 comment:

  1. I sent this quote to Toni back in May when she was having a particularly difficult day. I believe this is so true and Toni has come a long way on a difficult jounery. Toni, you are a butterfly emerging from the cocoon! Time to spread those wings. This life is not about anyone else but you. You cannot live your life for your parents, husband, significant other, children, friends, family or acquaintances---Just YOU!

    "Happiness is not about what happens to you, but how you choose to respond to what happens. That's why it's called happiness not happenness---though it could be called hope-ness. You must always leave room for hope that all has happened for good cause."

    from "How to be Happy, Dammit - a cynic's guide to spiritual happiness" by Karen Salmansohn

    ReplyDelete