Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hi Fabulous Friends~

Today Lisa and I are attending another one of our "Empire Building" meetings with Dawn Nocera! She is such a powerhouse and just bursting with the real "it" factor! You know meeting someone like Dawn only comes once in a lifetime and I feel beyond blessed that Lisa gave me this opportunity.

Dawn's website is listed under our favorites, please do yourself the biggest favor and visit her website. You may want to even sign up for her weekly Mastermind Meetings which are phenomenal and the location is easy to get to (161 and 71 exit).

Have a most FABULOUS day, I know Lisa and I will as we will be in the company of someone really going places AND sharing how we all can get there too!

Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Empire Bulding was great!! I am making goal cards and really feel like I made a leap yesterday. It feels like Toni and I are really in the driver's seat now!

    In Wednesday's law of attraction class we are going to begin working on our vision boards by cutting out pictures/words from magazines, etc. Dawn won't be there this week, but I would LOVE to see any of you show up. There's no long term committment, just show up and pay $10. it's from 7pm to ?? It's supposed to end at 8:30, but last week, I didn't get home until 10:30.

    ReplyDelete