Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Just Found It........

Hi Friends~

Sorry to have been gone for so long but I have been under the weather lately. I finally decided that I wasn't going to get over whatever it is that I have without meds so went to my doc today and she has me on two weeks worth of antibiotics! UGH!

I want to share something so wonderful.......last Friday I was watching my favorite Today Show and was so intrigued by the holiday drinks they featured that I thought I should venture their web page to gather the recipes.....WELL.....what I found was what I want to be all over their pages! These beyond fabulous recipes came from a web called celebrations.com and can I just tell you this is the most FABULOUS, FABULOUS site I've seen dedicated to these sort of ideas. It includes every aspect of what I would love to get involved in not to mention some of the most incredible ideas out there!

I added the web page too our list of favorites, please check it out and give me your thoughts on how we may be able to do something locally with the same great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment