Thursday, December 9, 2010

Everyone has a Quote to Share

Everywhere I look these days, there is another great quote that speaks to me in that moment...sometimes I even have a few of my own, I'd love to share with others, but I don't write it down and then it is gone...

Here is one example.... If you have a quote of your own or someone else's that is speaking to you in this moment, please share! :)

"Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you."
Jim Rohn1930-2009, Author and Speaker

1 comment:

  1. Since I have said this to several friends over the last few weeks, I must feel it is something people need to hear to help them move forward from whatever is holding them down. It is simply about expectations. "You can not change the actions of others, only your reactions to them" It is very powerful to know that you have absolute control of your feelings & the power to move forth, regardless of all emotional landminds.

    ReplyDelete